MEN WHO FOSTER
FosterTalk offers a training workshop for men who foster. This course has been developed and is delivered by male foster carers who have many years of experience of being involved in foster care. The course runs from our Birmingham office, but is also ‘portable’ and can be offered within your organisation and to men’s foster carer groups.
- Share and discuss experiences in relation to men and the caring role
- Identify what a ‘positive role model’ means in practice
- Consider risk issues for men in fostering
- Considered gender roles, identity and differences
- Explored additional areas for men who foster including sexuality and single male foster carers
- Explored ways to support men in foster care
"Very inspirational and informative course covering topics that are sometimes overlooked."
FACE TO FACE:
FACE TO FACE
FREQUENTLY BOOKED TOGETHER