MANAGING ALLEGATIONS FOR CARERS
This training is aimed at all Foster Carers regardless of their experience of allegations and will benefit new and experienced Foster Carers. The course aims to ensure that Foster Carers remain aware of the potential for an allegation to be made against them and what measures they can take to minimise the risk. It also covers the typical expectations for Foster Carers in the event of an allegation.
- Explain what is meant by allegations using practical examples to illustrate
- Discuss the differences between allegations, complaints and standards of care issues
- Introduce the allegations process and typical outcomes
- Explain the levels of support available to carers
- Demonstrate how to reduce the risks of allegations
"If you are a Foster Carer then this course is essential learning! I now understand the alegations process and know how I can access support if an allegation is ever made against me or my family."
FACE TO FACE:
FACE TO FACE
CONTACT THE TRAINING TEAM DISCUSS BOOKING A NUMBER OF COURSES TOGETHER IN A TRAINING BUNDLE