- What is the Equality Act?
- Gain an insight into Protected characteristics
- Increase understanding of terms used in talking about Equality and Difference
- Gain an understanding of ethnicity, culture, race and religion and spirituality.
- Gain an understanding of disability, gender, gender identity and sexuality
- To understand Unconscious bias and discrimination
- Feel more confident in how to challenge discrimination in a way that promotes change
- How we can all value difference
"Very inspirational and informative course covering topics that are sometimes overlooked."
FACE TO FACE:
FACE TO FACE
CONTACT THE TRAINING TEAM DISCUSS BOOKING A NUMBER OF COURSES TOGETHER IN A TRAINING BUNDLE
Journey 2 Foster
Empower your pre-approval carers with the skills, confidence, and knowledge to prepare them for their journey 2 foster.Find out more...
Managing Allegations For Staff
Comprehensive training for social work professionals on identifying, managing and assessing the impact of allegations.Find out more...
Supervision Skills For Supervising Social Workers
Learn how to manage performance, resolve issues, and understand the regulatory context and purpose of foster care supervision.Find out more...
Child Sexual Exploitation Awareness
Explore the risks of sexual and criminal exploitation and how to provide a safe base for children and young people in care.Find out more...