This course supports Foster Carers to promote the safety and well-being of children and young people in Foster Care. It covers how safer care aims to protect the wellbeing of the child, carers and their families, along with a range of themes relevant to a safer care agreement to support minimising the risk of allegations made against carers.
- Explain what is meant by safer caring and how we can apply best practice
- Discuss the importance of safer caring for carers and children
- Establish how safer care protects the foster child and the family
- Describe the role of the safer care policy
- Explain how the fostering household can be involved
"The course leader was really engaging and refreshing, id recommend this course to all Foster Carers"
FACE TO FACE:
FACE TO FACE
CONTACT THE TRAINING TEAM DISCUSS BOOKING A NUMBER OF COURSES TOGETHER IN A TRAINING BUNDLE