FosterTalk offers training to social workers, support workers and social work managers on reflective supervision. It includes discussing the emotional impact that professional activities have on the individual and the team. The course will also cover popular models, how to apply them, evidencing techniques and the development of practical ideas to support reflective supervision.
- Explore popular models of reflective supervision practice
- Introduced effective tools to assist reflective supervision
- Discuss how reflective supervision can be integrated with the Secure Base Model
- Explain how reflective supervision can be evidenced
- List the common issues that may arise from reflective supervision
- Develop your own practical ideas about how issues might be addressed
"Our trainer was brilliant! Connected with everyone and encouraged participation from the very start"
FACE TO FACE:
FACE TO FACE
FREQUENTLY BOOKED TOGETHER