MISSING FROM CARE
This course provides a comprehensive opportunity to learn the reasons why young people go missing from home and the procedures foster carers need to follow in such circumstances, identifying key pieces of legislation and policy. Participants will be provided with the information necessary to identify signs of exploitation and possible implications when young people do not return home.
- Introduce the relevant legislation and guidance including local protocol
- Discuss why young people go missing from home
- Recognise signs of exploitation in children in care
- Identify the process to follow when a child goes missing in care
- Discuss the role of the police when a child goes missing in care
"A subject that can affect so many foster carers and their foster children, realy worth attending."
FACE TO FACE:
FACE TO FACE
CONTACT THE TRAINING TEAM DISCUSS BOOKING A NUMBER OF COURSES TOGETHER IN A TRAINING BUNDLE