LIFE STORY WORK FOR CARERS
This training is designed to support carers to understand and participate in Life Story work with children and young people. It covers key planning, best practice approach and the key skills required to be effective. It also looks at the challenges inherent in supporting a child through Life Story Work.
- Explain what we mean by life story work
- Explore the range of approaches used in life story work
- Identify the required skills for effective life story work
- Think about how a child can be supported through life story work
- To relate to attachment and secure base approaches
"A great course about how to connect and reflect with your child and their ongoing development"
FACE TO FACE:
FACE TO FACE
CONTACT THE TRAINING TEAM DISCUSS BOOKING A NUMBER OF COURSES TOGETHER IN A TRAINING BUNDLE