NATIONAL MINIMUM STANDARDS
FosterTalk offers training to supervising social workers on national minimum standards. It includes an introduction to national minimum standards in fostering, the clear purpose of national minimum standards, their practical application and how to complete review and supervision activities effectively.
- Explain the regulatory framework and national minimum standards
- Identify the purpose of national minimum standards for fostering
- Explain how to apply national minimum standards within fostering
- Discuss the assessment, review and supervision of foster carers
- Describe how NMS is applied to placement into foster care
"This was extremely insightful for me as a panel member and a foster carer to hear from the social workers' perspective"
FACE TO FACE:
FACE TO FACE
FREQUENTLY BOOKED TOGETHER