Our course reflects the essential foundations in good record keeping for foster carers. Ideal to prepare a new foster carer as part of their induction and also a solid update as required for experienced foster carers. It considers legislation and GDPR principles to promote understanding and compliance and considers good practice advice and support foster carers need.
- Understand the Legislation associated with Record Keeping
- Understand the reasons Record Keeping supports foster carers and children in their care
- Understand your service’s policies and procedures around Record Keeping
- Understand the link between Record Keeping and GDPR
- Know some useful tips for good record keeping
- Know some of the traps in poor record keeping
- Reflect upon your own personal Record Keeping and ascertain areas for development
"Very inspirational and informative course covering topics that are sometimes overlooked."
FACE TO FACE:
FACE TO FACE
CONTACT THE TRAINING TEAM DISCUSS BOOKING A NUMBER OF COURSES TOGETHER IN A TRAINING BUNDLE