CHILD PROTECTION AND SAFEGUARDING
- Child protection and Safeguarding Children and Young People Procedures
- Types of abuse and their signs and symptoms
- Working Together principles and the contribution foster carers make to the working together and safeguarding agenda
- What to do when a child discloses abuse and your role post disclosure
- The next steps when disclosures are made by children in care
- Ensure the key messages of the full Safeguarding training are refreshed and reinforced
- Enable participants to share experiences and for the group to reflect on those experience
- Update participants knowledge of the law and local policy
- Develop strategies to take forward in their fostering and kinship roles
"Very inspirational and informative course covering topics that are sometimes overlooked."
FACE TO FACE:
FACE TO FACE
CONTACT THE TRAINING TEAM DISCUSS BOOKING A NUMBER OF COURSES TOGETHER IN A TRAINING BUNDLE
Journey 2 Foster
Empower your pre-approval carers with the skills, confidence, and knowledge to prepare them for their journey 2 foster.Find out more...
Managing Allegations For Staff
Comprehensive training for social work professionals on identifying, managing and assessing the impact of allegations.Find out more...
Supervision Skills For Supervising Social Workers
Learn how to manage performance, resolve issues, and understand the regulatory context and purpose of foster care supervision.Find out more...
Child Sexual Exploitation Awareness
Explore the risks of sexual and criminal exploitation and how to provide a safe base for children and young people in care.Find out more...