MANAGING ALLEGATIONS FOR STAFF
FosterTalk offers comprehensive training on allegations for social work professionals working with Foster Carers. The training covers what allegations are and how they differ from standards of care for example, their implications and how they can effect Foster Carers. The course will also identify the challenges to managing allegations for social workers and fostering agencies. It also includes the support, in the event of an allegation, that services should provide for foster carers.
- Identify what we mean by an allegation
- Describe how allegations differ from standards of care concerns
- Establish how fostering services should handle allegations
- Discuss the challenges for SSW’s and their managers
- Explore the likely impact of allegations on foster carers
- Discuss what support should be in place for foster carers.
"A really informative course,essential for any staff member involved with managing allegations"
FACE TO FACE:
FACE TO FACE
CONTACT THE TRAINING TEAM DISCUSS BOOKING A NUMBER OF COURSES TOGETHER IN A TRAINING BUNDLE