TAX, NI & BENEFITS
FOR FOSTER CARERS
Taxes can be daunting but, with our support, you won’t have to worry about a thing.
FosterTalk members can benefit from 1-2-1 support and advice from our team of Foster Care Tax experts at BK Plus.
- Self Employed Foster Care tax
- National Insurance
- State Benefits
- Fostering Allowances
Members can also access our Foster Carer Guides to Tax, NI and benefits by logging into My FosterTalk.
Advance Notice of Tax Helpline Closure
Our Helpline service will be closed on Thursday 13Th July.
If you call on Thursday 13th July please leave a voicemail and we will contact you on Friday 14th July.
Thank you for your co-operation and patience.
Not a member? Join today for as little as £1 a week for your whole fostering household.
Click to view the available dates in Summer:
- Tuesday 18th July 10:00 am
Click to view the available dates in Autumn & Winter:
- Tuesday 12th September 10.00am
- Thursday 14th September 10.00am
- Tuesday 19th September 10.00am
- Thursday 21st September 19.00pm – EVENING
- Tuesday 10th October 10.00am
- Thursday 12th October 10.00am
- Tuesday 17th October 10.00am
- Thursday 19th October 10.00am
- Tuesday 31st October 10.00am
- Thursday 2nd November 19.00pm – EVENING
- Tuesday 7th November 10.00am
- Thursday 9th November 10.00am
- Tuesday 14th November 10.00am
- Thursday 16th November 10.00am
- Tuesday 21st November 10.00am
- Thursday 23rd November 10.00am
- Tuesday 28th November 10.00am
- Thursday 30th November 10.00am
- Tuesday 5th December 19.00pm – EVENING
- Thursday 7th December 10.00am
- Tuesday 9th January 19.00pm – EVENING
- Thursday 18th January 19.00pm – EVENING
- Tuesday 23rd January 19.00am – EVENING