SUPERVISION SKILLS FOR SUPERVISING SOCIAL WORKERS
Supervision skills training is aimed at supervising social workers who may be new to the role or for experienced SSW who require a refresher and an opportunity to become familiar with current practice.
- Explore the regulatory context and purpose of Foster Carer supervision
- Discuss common issues and dilemmas in Foster Carer supervision
- Demonstrate best practice in effective supervision to achieve positive outcomes
- Identify what can have a negative impact on supervision outcomes
- Explain how to manage individual and team performance effectively
- Develop best practice skills to address and resolve poor performance
"Our trainer was very expressive, used good mixture of group discussions, slides and open discussion times to keep it engaging and memorable."
FACE TO FACE:
FACE TO FACE
FREQUENTLY BOOKED TOGETHER